Dear Community Members,
With the governor’s revised guidelines, we are now able to offer curbside pick-up. This service will be offered on an appointment-only basis, each Tuesday from 10am-12PM, subject to change depending on demand. Materials will be in paper bags at the top of the steps near the front door. If you have accessibility concerns, please let us know before you set up your appointment and we will accommodate you.
To gauge demand and interest, we will have our first curbside pick-up day on Tuesday, April 28th, from 10AM to 12PM. Please send us a Facebook message, an email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or give us a call (715-644-2004), to set up an appointment. We would prefer that you email us or message us through Facebook.
Please note that we are only able to loan materials that are currently on our hold-shelf or at the D.R. Moon Memorial Library.
- Set up an appointment through phone, email, or Facebook message.
- Come to the library at the specified time.
- Your materials will be in a bag at the top of the steps near the front door.
- A staff member will be monitoring each appointment to ensure that the materials get to the right person. To confirm your identity, hold up a card with the number you were assigned when you made the appointment.
- Take the bag and quarantine your materials for at least 24 hours.
To ensure social distancing, please come to the library at the time specified. Each appointment expires after ten minutes; if you have not picked up your materials within ten minutes you will have to schedule another appointment and our appointment slots for that day may already be full.
Thank you for your continued support. We’re looking forward to when we can reopen and welcome everyone back to the library again!
Stay well and take care,
D.R. Moon Memorial Public Library
154 Fourth Avenue
Stanley, WI 54768
Saturday & Sunday: Closed